We are open for business - please visit our FAQ page for Covid19 updates and delivery delays. Due to the current high volume of orders, we are experiencing a short delay with processing of approx 4-5 working days. Please email email@example.com with all enquiries. Thank you for your understanding
Instructions for making Advent Calendar Requirements:
One Makower Advent Panel Backing fabric and wadding (70 cm x 112cm / 27.5” x 44”) Thread to match Pockets:
1. Cut out the four pocket strips.
2. Apply a ¼” wide strip of fusible to the wrong side top edge of the pocket strips. Turn along the fold line and fuse.
3. Turn under the bottom edge of the strips along the fold line. Press. 4. Cut the pockets apart along the solid cutting lines.
5. Turn under the sides of each individual pocket and press.
6. Match each motif with its corresponding pocket number and sew along the sides and bottom of the pockets.
7. Layer the panel with batting and a backing fabric. Pin, baste or spray baste the layers together.
Quilt as desired along the borders to secure the layers. 8. Trim the edges, add your binding and a sleeve or loops. Fill the pockets with treats
Brand new cut fresh from the bolt, 100% quilting cotton.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Oz Material Girls® users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.