Homespun Block of the Month 2022 Bonheur De Jour Quilt Fabric Kit
Flat Rate - $15.00
French General and Homespun Magazine have joined together to create a stunning quilt for the Homespun Magazine BOM 2022 - Bonheur de Jour. This is for the fabric required to make the quilt top. The colours of the quilt are from the new Bonheur de Jour collection by French General, which includes lots of reds and neutrals – a very classic French General coloured quilt. Kaari,says, “Bonheur is a beautiful mix of small floral prints, larger florals (perfect for fussy cutting) and some of our favourite prints from our very first collection back in 2009, Rouenneries.” The quilt is a fun mix of French-inspired motifs including a house, sunflower, butterfly, bird, vase of flowers, and fleur-de-lys. There will also be classic blocks, including an 8-Pointed Star and Flying Geese.
- This quilt is BEAUTIFUL, but will not be shown to the public until Homespun Magazine release it in April 2022. Picture shows one of the stunning blocks
- Finished size is approx 60" x 80"
- Backing is not included. The quilt requires 4.5 metres of regular 44" (110cm) width fabric or 2 metres of 108" (275cm) Wideback fabric. If you would like us to add this to your order please email us
- BOM release:
• Issue 1 – The centre square 24”
• Issue 2 – The four 12”x12”
• Issue 3 – The rows of stars
• Issue 4 – Top row of 16”x16”
• Issue 5 – Bottom row of 16”x16”
• Issue 6 – Borders and putting it all together
The BOM will launch in Homespun Magazines April/May 2022 issue and run over 6 issues (Homespun Magazine is a bi-monthly magazine) You will need a subscription to the magazine to access the pattern and instructions. You can subscribe here
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Oz Material Girls® users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.